Thursday 19 June 2014

Like humour? Grab this book at c.10% discount before the offer closes!

 Just noticed the offer - I don't know how long it will last
Amazon.co.uk...  Take a look. 
And Amazon.com... Take a look.
 
 

 Some comments from readers...


"A real find! I loved this author's style. Many of his tales had me chuckling and laughing out loud; only to ponder more deeply - especially over some of his short stories.Whether it is family life, Indian life or Sri Lankan life' his observant eye and ready wit capture the moment and share it with us. A delight! I look forward to more by Nigel J. Copsey."

  --------------------------------------------------
 "Have read Nigel's book and enjoyed it. It is very sweet/gentle/funny and I liked the Bertie Woosterish style/content used to good effect. Also very much enjoyed the more downbeat pieces on people's lives."

 --------------------------------------------------
"I bought the book "Short Tales from the East" and am thoroughly enjoying the humour. Even though the author's personal experiences were of a few decades earlier, I am thrilled to note how subtly he has captured the essence and heart of things Indian (or should I say Indian subcontinent).
I also like the sensitivity towards the larger audience (other than Indians who would intuitively understand it) and explaining basic Indian words/scheme of life in a simple manner.
I read a story a day and chuckle to myself. Impressed once again with the humour and wit, I hope other people discover this refreshing book"

 --------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment