Sunday 26 April 2015

A Parody, but ...Which Leader Are You Most Like?



I have been busy! A short booklet has just been released for Kindle Fire, iPad and Android devices. This is a management parody, based on a not so nice experience I faced many moons ago.

The short story is based in ancient Egypt and I wanted to present it in a colourful way but that unfortunately does not translate on the normal black and white Kindle. I have been waiting for some years for a way to produce it in colour - and economically - which meant it could not be in print.

Technology has moved on, so here it is, just the way I wanted it.

Read and enjoy - and then think about which of the leaders you are most like (if you dare!).

Don't forget to send the link of this Blog posting to others who might enjoy the booklet which is available in Kindle Stores in many countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment